A place to view photos and notes for our Purebred Nubian Dairy Goat Herd

Enjoy the photos!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Walkies....


Walkies! The girls and I went out for a walk to browse on saplings - I never did taste any but they sure did. The snow rubble is still left in the background, but the girls loved running, jumping, and browsing on goodies. One of the things that's the most fun is running........they start a good browse and I take off in the other direction. There must be a boogie man in the browse spot so they come running after me and pass me by, stopping suddenly to wait for me to catch up. Then I stop and run the opposite direction and off they go, running full speed towards me bucking and jumping. It's hysterical, and we have lots of fun. I'm looking forward to green grass again tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment